Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday already?!

Happy Monday everyone! I can't believe how quickly Monday always comes around *sigh* At least I've got the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show to look forward this weekend in London...and my Craft Fair (eek!)

Here is another stand up calendar I made yesterday for a boy...I think I might try and make one more for a girl and that'll be me done on the calendar side of things! I keep forgetting I've only got 3ft of space and Mr Hannah has already said to me about not invading his 3ft!!

Close up of that cheeky Changito...

The paper, glitter, ribbon, gems and calendar tab...

Recipe...

Backing paper is from DCWV Text Prints Stack
Ribbon is from Wal Mart
Gems are from Papermania
Glitter Paper is from Flower Factory
Calendar Tab is from Anita's
Changito stamp is from Stampendous and coloured in with promarkers - silver, cinammon, cocoa, royal blue

I am desperate to get home and get crafting again...I keep thinking about it at work (is that sad?!). Just want to get home and make stuff!! I'm slowly getting organised for this Fair although I keep getting side tracked having made a list of stuff I want on Saturday!


Hope everyone is having a good Monday - at least the sun is shining!


Much love,

1 comments:

Dragonlady

Hi Hannah

i really like your calendar ideas. Just might have to have ago myself one day.

Ali x