Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Glittery Congratulations...


I wasn't feeling too well last night but still managed to make a few cards to add to the box...I keep going from thinking "yep, ok I'm organised, I'll be ok" to "I haven't got enough stuff, it's going to be awful!"....which is a bit rubbish. I think I'm just a bit nervous as I don't know what to expect but I'm sure it'll be ok. I guess everything has moments where they don't have any self-belief! Anyway, enough wallowing - I made some cute little cards for those who have passed their driving tests. I made the little 'L' plates out of plain card and red glitter card. Sometimes simple is best I think...

Recipe...

Silver, Red glitter card from Flower Factory,
Sentiment is from Forever Friends range

That's it! That's all you need....very simple and quick. These cards probably took me about 5-10 minutes to make if that. And voila! Some funky driving test cards! On the topic of unusual cards, I'd be interested to see what was the most unusual card you've been asked to make by someone?

Have a good Tuesday...


Much love,

0 comments: