Friday, September 04, 2009

A Different Kind of Get Well Soon...


I made this card a few weeks ago for Lauren aka bluebertie over on Craftbubble as she wasn't feeling too well. I couldn't find the pictures of it until I had a look on my camera's built in memory and voila! Very simple card but love the image and think the pink and purple compliment each other well...

Gorgeous Tilda image - which I thought was perfect for 'feeling under the weather' - coloured in with promarkers of course! I coloured the raindrops in with smooch accent ink to give it a shimmery look...

Close up of the ribbon and the glittery flowers with button centres...


Recipe...

Papermania backing paper
Tilda image coloured with promarkers (can't remember the exact colours but I think it is lilac, amethyst, blossom and another pink pen!, ivory, blush) and Smooch Accent Ink (Azure)
Ribbon from Hobbycraft - different shades of purple
Buttons from Stash
Flowers from Flower Factory

Thankfully she's much better now, but hope the card cheered her up!

Much love,

1 comments:

SallyB

It's a great card for 'feeling under the weather'. Pink and purple is always a good combo!