Sunday, September 06, 2009

Cricket anyone?


Another card order from a different colleague from work and the theme was 'cricket' and it was for a birthday. I know from previous attempts at cricket themed cards that decent cricket embellishments are hard to track down so I decided to make my own! I found an image on the net and printed it out in black and white and coloured it in with my promarkers.

Recipe...

Paper from K&Co
Image from the net & coloured with promarkers and the cricket ball I made to look 3D by layering globs of glue then placing a piece of circular red ribbon to look like a cricket ball
Brown corners made with Fiskars 3 in 1 punch
Ribbon and Sentiment from Stash

I'm not 100% happy with this card - perhaps a bit too plain? Not sure. I'd love to meet someone who is 100% happy with every single piece they make!!

Anyway, weekend over! Boy that flew by but it always does. I've managed to do some of the card orders I have on the go so feel a bit more relaxed about things. Still not ready for my craft fair but I've still got 3 weeks to go. Once I've finished Em's scrapbook (which is about 85% done now - definitely in Mum's good book!) I should have alot more free time.

Much love,

0 comments: