Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bye Bye Charlie...

Well today's a bit of a funny day as my older sister Charlotte is leaving home (for about the fourth time - uni, florida x2!) to move to Cambridge to start her new job! It's very exciting and I'm happy for her but I'm sad that she is going :o( With my younger sister now back at uni, it's going to be soooo quiet at home. My Mum asked me if I could make her a nice card to say Good Luck etc for her new job and moving away so I came up with this...

My Mum picked out the Tilda and my sister likes roses so we thought it was quite apt for her! I experimented with Tilda's hair a bit to make it look shiny...sort of worked! Still learning :o)

Printed out the sentiment to bring out the lime green's in the backing paper...

Really cute paper flowers from Craftime...which kind of look like cabbages too. Lol!

Stamped 'Good Luck' with one of the mini stamp packs I picked up from Hobbycraft for 99p. Oh I do love a bargain! I then coloured the white parts green to match...


Recipe...

Backing Paper is from DCWV's Glitter Stack 12 x 12
Tilda coloured in with promarkers - Lemon, Pastel Yellow, Lime Green, Apple, Pine, Grass, Cornflower, Blue Pearl, Pastel Blue, Amethyst
Craftime Green Paper Flowers
Ribbon from Stash
Gem's from Anita's Gem Wheel
Sentiment from comp

Really hope she likes it! I'm gonna be really sad by the end of the weekend I reckon. Not one to embrace change...we all had dinner out last night with Mr Hannah and Em's boyfriend too. We're lucky as we all get on really well! Lots seem to be changing at the moment - guess I'll have to get used to it.

On a happier note, I'm off to the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show later this morning. Really looking forward to it (don't think my c/c is!!). Mr Hannah is driving me and we're going to go to RAF Hendon afterwards and then a model shop to keep him happy. Craft Fair tomorrow - major eek!

Happy Weekend everyone....

Much love,

1 comments:

Jane

Got my CM&PC this morning and we are in it!!!
How did the craft fair go?
jane
;0)