Saturday, September 05, 2009

10th Wedding Anniversary...


I was commissioned to make a 10th Anniversary card by a friend at work and apart from having 'Mr & Mrs B " on it and obviously 10th Wedding Anniversary there were no strict instructions. I googled the theme and they weren't very helpful! Couldn't find any 'tin' themes either so here's what I came up with....

Close up of the flower - glittery back, fabric middle and pearlised brad centre...

Glittery Champagne flutes - I had a look through my wedding themed embellishments and thought that this would be the best one to use that wasn't too 'lovey dovey'...

Name tag style for the happy couple which I embellished with pearls and ribbons....

Recipe...

Paper is from Daisy & Dandelion Picnic
Sentiment from Stash (it was on it's lonesome, out of it's packet!) as well as the flowers although brad centres are from Papermania
Sentiments printed from the computer
Pearls and Ribbon from Papermania

So as you can see I kept it really simple using just two colours. Hope they like it!

Just written a list of stuff I have to do (craft related) and the list scares me!! Better get on with it I guess :o)

Much love,

1 comments:

SallyB

Hi Hannah.. lovely colours..they will love it.
Were you in Bognor shopping yesterday at 1.30 ish...I think I saw your mum walking past Boots but I didn't see who she was with?
was it you?