Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ribbit!


Here was this week's sketch provided by Sharon over on the Stamp Mad Challenge on Craftbubble and it was a good 'un. Bit of a twist to use green tones this week so I just had to use my froggy stamp and I printed out my own sentiment to match the stamp. Another different card to add to my stash.

And here was my card...

Here is that cute lil' froggy....

And the 'hoppy' sentiment complete with frog button...


Recipe

Frog stamp from Papermania using Promarkers Lime Green, Pine & Grass
Papers from Papermill
Stars made using punch and embellished with Anita's Gems
Fiskars Embossing Border Punch
Sentiment printed out from the comp
Froggie from Craftime

Hope everyone is well!

Much love,

1 comments:

Jane

Love the frog stamp. Just not had the inclination to do any crafting lately. :0)
xxx