Thursday, August 06, 2009

Pretty Ballerina

Not that I would even DARE try it nowadays but I used to do ballet lessons when I was younger and when I saw this paper I was whisked back to doing leaps, pirouettes and plie's! Ah...simpler times! I don't think I was ever very graceful and I don't think I would would be able to get into my tu-tu now. Haha!


Recipe:

Ballerina Paper from Hobbycraft
Plain Pink Cardstock from Stash
Bow Punch from Mr Hannah's Mum!
Adhesive Pearls and Gems from Papermania
Ballerina & Sentiment from Forever Friends
Pink Ribbon from Hobbycraft (29p a metre!)
Ballerina Themed Buttons from Craftime
Pink Glitz it Glitter Glue
X Cut Corner Rounder (L)

I am also v.excited as a colleague at work has asked me to make some handmade 'Save the Date' cards for her daughter's wedding as they were having trouble finding exactly what they wanted. If that goes well, maybe even the invitations! Woohoo! Branching out...watch out craft world ;o)

Hope everyone is having a good week - Friday tomorrow (yay!) It was lovely and sunny here earlier but it's now pouring with rain. Make up your mind Weather!!

Love,

3 comments:

SallyB

Those Forever Friends are hard to resist aren't they!
I was eyeing up some Bargains in Sussex Stationers today! Good Luck with your big order...get a production line going and keep it simple!

Juls

such a gorgeous box! Love it!

Juls

Soz, just realised its a card! (i should not be blogging this late at night! LOL!!) I thought the close up of the image was a lid!! it still however is just fantastic! and I love it a lot!!