Friday, August 14, 2009

Planes & Automobiles...


I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of many but I do struggle making male-themed cards so I really have not got many in my stash for work and thought that I really need to make some more especially with the craft fair coming up. I got the plane and car Papermania embellishments for just 50p from my local craft shop which has a moving sale on at the moment! A few weeks back I bought a Paper Cellar Male-themed paper pack from Hobbycraft so dug that out to use the papers in there as the background for the second car - went perfectly...

Recipe

Papers from Papercellar & K & Co
Embellishments from Papermania
Paper from Paper Mill
Gold Glitz it glue
Buttons & Ribbon from Stash

As you can see, very very simple cards and they didn't take too long to make either which is always good.

Things are TOTALLY poop at the moment so I am going to focus all of my energy on cardmaking and scrapbooking tonight and at the weekend, got lots of craft-related things to keep me nice and busy - bad stuff always seems to happen at once doesn't it! I'm sure things will look on the up soon - I am a firm believer in 'everything happens for a reason'. Hope everyone it's well - at least it's Friday!

Love,

1 comments:

SallyB

I agree with you making male cards is a bit of a drag! You have done the right thing though and kept it simple.
Chin up, Hannah. Sometimes things are just beyond our control and you have to roll with it. I also believe one door closes..another one opens...big hugs xxx