Sunday, August 09, 2009

Oh Baby...

As most of my followers know, I do love making baby cards! Got these papermania wire words in the sale from one of my local craft shops for 35p! Do love a bargain :o) I always try to keep the cost of my cards low so I do tend to seek out bargains where I can.

Not sure which is my favourite as they are all quite different - which is yours?



Recipe:

Papermania Wire Words & Papers
Gems from Anita
Buttons and Ribbon from stash
Glitz it Glitter Glue
Pink Handmade Paper from DCWV matt stack

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm going to have a go at making some 'save the date' samples for my colleague at work amongst MANY other things....am having a bit of a clearout of my room (again - tend to do it every 6months!) and I am ASHAMED at how many pairs of shoes I have!!! Almost as bad as my craft stash!

Love,