Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Shoes?


Just a quick post tonight...my unorganised big sis is out for a friend's tonight and she couldn't find a decent birthday card - she wanted something shoe-related as this gal lurves her shoes (what girl doesn't eh?!) So we got home from work just before 6 and she was going out a 7...she had a look through my card box and didn't think any were suitable. I then remembered Lauren (bluebertie from CB) had sent me some fab die-cuts one of which were giant stillettos! So in 20minutes, I managed to make this...

Plain black flower, laid the pink one on top and fastened with a black brad and placed a pink adhesive gem in the middle and dabbed a bit of pink glitter glue on the petals...

Liked the curly writing of this birthday stamp...

Cool right? I love it and want a pair of them heels!

Recipe

Pink Paper is from DCWV Sweet Stack
Bow from Stash
Sentiment from Papermania stamped onto plain card from Paper Mill
Shoe courtesy of Lauren (bluebertie) but I think it might be one of Susie's die cuts
Pink Glitz it glitter glue

I am super duper excited as I have 8 days off work starting Monday so I am going to get lots of crafting done (I hope!) Got lots to do including a scrapbook, save the date cards x 50 (!), a wedding anniversary card and finishing my preparation for the craft fair. Do you reckon I'll be busy?! :o) Can't WAIT!

Much love,

0 comments: