Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Get Well Soon...

Some more Get Well Soon cards to add to my collection :o) I saw these Forever Friends embellies yesterday and just had to get them! I am terrible at seeing stuff, wanting it then buying it - especially when it comes to craft stuff...I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that! I'm not sure if there are traditional colours to use when making a get well card but I wanted to make them bright and funky!

Close up on my handmade flower using the same paper as the main circle and backing for the sentiment...

Recipe:

Paper from Papermania
Embellishments from Forever Friends collection
Papers made using Flower Punch and Anita's Gems
X Cut Circle Cutter and Corner Rounder Punch
Ribbons from Stash

Love,

2 comments:

Lou

OOOOOOOooooooo beautiful cards Han!! They are bound to cheer the receivers up, without a doubt!

Sorry I have been rather slack on the keeping in touch side of things, I really don't know where the time has gone......it will be Xmas before I know it, and I haven't even started the Xmas cards yet......eeek!

Hope you are well.

Lou x

Jane

These are soo cute!
I have left you an award on my blog, love checking out your blog, your cards are fab!
Hugs
Jane
x