Thursday, August 27, 2009

A few pics from V...


Here are a few pics from last weekend at V Festival and then a few at Duxford. Sorry this post isn't craft related but I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the pages from Em's scrapbook! Time is now a bit tight seeing as I'm off to NY tomorrow - eek! Can't believe how quickly that has come around. To say I am excited is an understatement! I've had confirmation that my cricut machine (or crycut as my Mum said t'other day!) is there so that is waiting to be picked up - MAJOR yay! So again, I won't be posting properly until probably Thursday next week but please keep stopping by and leaving comments as I'd love to come back to a few!

Here's me and Mr Hannah at the start of V in 'The Arena'....



The craziest horse I had ever seen (plus the coolest - it's got a Hello Kitty bag for goodness sake!!)...


Johnny Borell singing his little heart out...he'd had a hair cut and looked good!...

The Ting Ting's on the C4 Stage...

Lily Allen on the main stage...it was really hot at this point.....

Me and my new best friend Fearne Cotton...she was lovely and I got there quick as she began to get a bit mobbed as soon as people started to recognise her...

Me and Mr Hannah @ Duxford...the weather was niiiice.....


One of cheeky me...


Hope you like them! I do have quite a few more but don't want to bore you. Anyway, hope you all have a lovely week whilst I am in NYC...don't forget that my blog candy is still open until 16th September so spread the word! Take care all......

Much love,

2 comments:

SallyB

Ahh.... they are lovely photos Hannah. I like a little sneaky peek into peoples lives!
Looks like you had so much fun! Hope you enjoy New York..we are going to be there for New Year!!!

scrappyjacky

Looks like you had a great time...and hobnobbing with the famous!!!!