Monday, August 17, 2009

Fairy Princess...


Here is a card I made a while back but haven't got round to posting! I made this using the stamp I won in the first Promarker Challenge :o) It was a cutie! You know how I am into my bright colours at the moment - I am obsessed! I love how these colours go together...


The stamped cutie-pie (aka Mimi!) at the beach coloured in with those bad boys....

She had a bow but I decided to add an actual bow for effect. You can see gold glitter on the stars and the shell as well as shimmer chalk for the 'sand'...

Gorgeous glitter flowers from the Flower Factory with buttons as their centres...

Little flip-flops from Craftime - how funky are they?!....

Recipe

Backing Paper from DCWV Posies Stack 12 x 12
Glitter Paper & Flowers from Flower Factory
Orange Card from Papermania Card Strip
Flip Flops from Craftime
Gold & Pink Glitz glitter glue
Image from Pink Gem (Mimi) stamped using Memento Ink and coloured using Promarkers
Ribbon from Stash (it's probably Papermania!)

At least that's Monday out of the way eh?


Much love,

2 comments:

Cherry

I love this Hannah. I love the papers, the flip flops, the image (another one to add to the wish list!!!), the colouring, the glitter ... you get the picture - LOVE IT. XXX

Jane

Loving the bright colours and glitz!

Jane :0)
xxx