Friday, August 07, 2009

Exciting News :o)

So as promised earlier, I'll let you in on my exciting news! I'm particpating in a craft fair in September and am soooo excited/nervous about it! A proper one where I get to sell my cards amongst other craft enthusiasts! Hurrah! The Fair is on Sunday 27th September so if you live near Worthing on the South Coast, please pop along to say hello and have a wander round - would appreciate the support! You will also get to meet Mr Hannah (aka Atty/Andrew) as he's sharing my stall selling his model planes so it should be a giggle. The details are here and it's free entry too! If you live in the surrounding area, please spread the word on your blog about the Fair (thank you in advance!) I might even post some blog candy over the next week or so to celebrate! As I am sure you can imagine, I am frantically trying to make stuff for this and am trying my hand at making a few small gifts to sell too! Busy couple of weeks ahead for me. I'll be going to the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show in London on Saturday 26th (not a stall holder though lol!) so I'm sure that will be a busy weekend - let me know if any of you are going!

I've also finished my card for the Anyone for Anya DT so must post that asap - I am very pleased with it...along the similar lines of the Hula card (can't get enough of those colours!) and I just love those stamps! Seen some other people's cards for this blog so I reckon Dawny will have a tough time choosing. Would love to be on a DT! :-D

Photobucket

On another note, thanks to all the awards - I will pass them on this weekend I promise when I've organised myself a bit better!

Love,


2 comments:

Jane

Good luck with the craft fair! I wish there was something like that by me, might have a go at a car boot sale to see if I can sell some cards
Hugs
Jane
x

scrappyjacky

Good luck with the Craft Fair...you're going to be real busy now!! Going to Alexandra Palace myself...may catch you there.