Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A different kind of candy...

***BLOG CANDY POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 16TH SEPT - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS - THANK YOU :o) ***

I think I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I was thinking of offering some blog candy in celebration of the Craft Fair I'm attending in Worthing so I've had a bit of a think on what to offer. However, since my brain hasn't really been working since Wednesday I've decided to offer some blog candy with a twist.

Basically, I will offer what YOU choose. Wait for it! You can choose one item which totals up to
£10 (GBP - no more but can be less, depends on what you want!) including any postage fees I will incur buying it for you and if you are the lucky winner I will get the goodies for you. Simple as that! Perhaps there is a stamp you have been hankering after, or maybe a stack of papers or maybe something from hobbycraft to avoid any postage costs to maximise the prize! I know it's not much but hey - we are in a recession and it's a bit of fun! Lol! So here are the rules...

1) Leave me a comment stating what you would like if you are the lucky winner and letting me know where it is available from
2) Spread the word on your blog e.g post or sidebar link
3) Please become a follower if you aren't already

The other important bits of info....

Candy will run until 16th September (Midnight) and I will post the winner within a few days after the closing date. I will post internationally so everyone is in with a chance (free of charge to you - just need the £10 prize to include any postage fees!)! Good luck!

That's all :o)

Much love,

14 comments:

Cherry

What a fab idea Hannah - a bit different to normal! Thanks for the chance - there is a little award for you over on my blog if you would like it. XXX

SallyB

Hi Hannah...good idea!
If I was lucky enough to win I would love some Pink Gem Stamps. Just love mimi and max.
You are already on my side bar and I am a follower already. I will mention your candy in my post! Fingers crossed for me then xxxx

*psychangel*

Hi Hannah,

Firstly, good luck with your Card stall in September! You've made some really lovely cards on your blog so I'm sure they will all be snapped up. Thank you for the inspiration.

That's a great idea for the winner to choose their own candy, although they may be spoilt for choice. I think if I was lucky enough to win I'd go for either a Sugar Nellie stamp, I bought a couple the other day and love them! Or an Anya stamp as they are really nice but I haven't got round to buying any yet.

I'll put a link to your blog on the sidebar of mine, although it hasn't been set up for long.

Take care, Ang x

Debs

Hi Hannah, just arrived on your blog on the link from Passion for Promarkers. You have some fabulous projects. I love your scrap pages, something I keep telling myself I should try, one day perhaps. Many thanks for the chance to win your candy and if I was lucky to win I would really like some pretty papers. Most of the papers I have seem to be a bit 'grungey' or antiquey looking. Best wishes Debs xx

Lynne in NI

Hi Hannah - what a great idea for candy! If I won I'd love a couple of prima flowers, they're what I use a lot of and never have very many!
Thanks for the chance of winning - I've linked you on my sidebar.
Hugs
Lynne
:D

crazyforcrafts
This comment has been removed by the author.
crazyforcrafts

hmmmmm wot a FABAROONY candy
hmmm i think i would either go for a stamp the hobbycraft or this which i have had my eyes on a littl ewhile
http://www.therange.co.uk/invt/419001

love maddie xxxxxxxxxxx

Lou

Hi Hannah,

What a lovely idea for blog candy!

I think I would like to get any of the sara Kay stamps:

http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/sarah_kay.htm

I don't have any, so it would be a nice surprise to see which 1 I get!

I will now spread the word! Good luck everyone!

Lou x

Kat

hey hannah what a lovely idea and have just noticed this!!

if i won i would love some cute stamps as i have only recently started i only have two, so any would be great, will add you to my blog now :D

Katx

p.s thanks for giving us the chance of winning something we want, fab original idea!!

Karen

What a brilliant idea Hannah. If I was lucky enough to win, I'd also go for stamps. Of to link you up now.
xx

Dragonlady

Hi Hannah

What a fantastic idea for a candy - the nooen can be disappointed by what they receive!!!
I would love the Bear Essentials Christmas Stamps Seasons Greetings which you can get here Sharon does free P&P too.
Off to post a link on my sidebar.

Ali x

Kary Sol

Great idea!!!
Thank you for the chance to win! I really want to win. My dream this Tilda with key ( http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=360_891_917&products_id=8228 )
Linked your big candy on my side bar. Thank you again and welcome to my blog...

Jackie

Fab idea and very generous. I'm not sure what I would choose :)
I shall go and add you to my side bar.

Spyder

I've put a link on my side bar (Its a bit lost as I've no picture) but it does click back here. Good luck with your cards
((Lyn))