Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Bits and Pieces


This is a very bits and pieces post (hence the title!) but I promise not to ramble on too much :o)

Wondered if anyone had tried the Papermania Christmas wax kit (see below) yet as I bought one today! Bit unsure what it's like - most probably will end up with wax everywhere and no seal! If I manage to get it right then it should add a nice touch to my Christmas cards which I MUST make a start on!

I'm thinking about changing the layout of my blog (i.e background) to try and gain some more followers - I think the bright pink is scaring people away teehee!

Have some exciting news....will share it tomorrow (is craft related I promise!) with my lovely followers

I've mentioned it on Craftbubble Promarkers group but Hobbycraft currently have Promarker sets 1/2 price - managed to get the grey set for £4.49- that's about 90p a pen! Can't say fairer than that :o)

Hmm...I don't think there is anything else for the moment but will update this post if I can remember what I was going to post about (there was another thing I'm sure of it!)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far...


Love,

1 comments:

scrappyjacky

I've bought that wax kit as well...haven't used it yet...we'll have to compare notes whae we do!!!