Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Love...

Here are some more pages from my sister's scrapbook (loving the pink!) That blimmin pink gingham ribbon did NOT want to lie flat like I was telling it to! I guess it might have been something to do with the brads.

I love having different textures on my cards and scrapbook pages - I hate that feeling when you want to reach out and touch something (e.g in an art gallery) and there's a big sign saying DO NOT TOUCH in big scary letters. I don't like 'flat' work so love having different layers at different heights...adds to the fun!

Added the New Baby peel-offs to the ribbon - think it looks quite good...

You'll see what I was talking about with the blimmin ribbon. Em is gonna kill us with this pic as she still does it today when she's tired....

Like to add plenty of different embellishments on the page to keep the viewer interested...

Second baby page, look at those beautiful eyes....

Actually stencilled on the baby feet prints below...worked quite well!

Sentiment was from a DCWV sticker stack and was quite fitting. Like the chipboard flower too, just added a pearl...

Cute metal baby rattle threaded through the ribbon and letters are from DCWV stack again. Gorgeous Papers are from DCWV Nursery stack (6 x 6)...


I won't list the recipe here as there are so many bits and pieces involved that it would be a mega list and I don't want to bore you!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :o)

Much love,

1 comments:

scrappyjacky

Gorgeous baby pages....and I know just what you mean sbout some ribbon not wanting to lie flat!!!