Sunday, August 02, 2009

Anyone for Hula?


I received my first 'The Greeting Farm' stamp on Saturday morning so just HAD to have a go with it today! I was at a Charity Ball last night in Southampton so I managed to get a visit to Hobbycraft in (by the way they have promarkers sets for half price - bargain at £4.49!) - hurrah!

Anyway, I had this card planned out in my head (oh dear, starting to dream about cards now!) I found the papers, and saw the flowers/brads in The Range so it was just a case of putting it all
together and making sure it looked ok! How CUTE is this stamp?!





Recipe:

The Greeting Farm (HG Sing) Stamp stamped with Black Memento Ink coloured using Promarkers
Flowers and Brads from The Range
Glitter Paper from Flower Factory
Backing Paper - DCWV Glitter Stack
Gem's from Anita's Gem Wheel
Stamped Sentiment from Papermania

Wow, is it Sunday evening already?? *sigh* Back to work tomorrow - let's hope it goes as quickly as last week did! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend...

Love,

2 comments:

Cherry

She is so gorgeous, Hannah. That card just zings!!! Loving the colours. What a great bargain on the PMs - I've just bought my first ones - still getting to grips with them. XXX

scrappyjacky

This is a gorgeous card...the image is soooooooo cute....I love your bright colours and all the flowers....very tropical.