Saturday, August 08, 2009

Anyone for Anya?

Here is my entry for the DT call over on the Anyone for Anya blog. I have only recently discovered these stamps but have fallen in love with them already! They are so cute :o) If I manage to get onto the design team, it just gives me an excuse to buy more to add to my collection ;o) We had to follow a sketch but we were free to do what we wanted in terms of colours and embellishments. Here is the sketch:

And here is my card!

A close up of the tropical themed Anya...

I wasn't sure what sentiment to put so I made one myself using the title of the Anya stamp and coloured in with promarkers to match her skirt and top...

Lots of glitter on this card (do love a bit of bling!) So I punched the flowers using the DCWV paper to match the backing paper and stuck them on glitter flowers to match the glittery backgrounds...do love to match things and colour co-ordinate!


Recipe...

Flower Factory Glitter Paper and Flowers
DCWV Glitter Stack 12 x 12
Fiskars Corner Punch 3 in 1 and Fiskars Flower Punch
Orange and Pink Ribbon from stash
'Sing' Anya stamps coloured in with promarkers and stamped with Memento ink

So I had a go! Just absolutely LOVE this colour combo and work well to a sketch...so fingers crossed eh? Wooohoo it's Saturday and I'm off to town to find a Fiskars punch. Have a fab Saturday everyone!

Love,

4 comments:

Susie Sugar

This is such a stunning card Han I love that bright orange glitter card
Hugs Susie xx

Jane

Fab card Hannah, love the colours, orange is my fav, so the glitter is a big hit here!

There is a little something for you on my blog.

Jane :0)
xxx

Jackie

She is so sweet, good luck :)

SallyB

Wooo...Get the sunglasses out!!!!
Fantastic colours...and very nicely designed!
Good Luck!!!
You are going to curse me now as I have just given you a Circle Of friends award as well.
I will not be offended if you just incorporate it all in one post...they are a bit time consumming!
Congrats on doing a stall in Worthing...might have to pop along and see you!!!