Friday, August 07, 2009

Ahoy There!

This will be my first post of the day (woohoo it's Friday everyone!) as I have some exciting news to share later...will keep you 'posted' (pun intended!)

So...here is my first pirate themed card! The stamps are from Woodware and are good value for money as you get quite a few stamps in the pack. I am treating them as a good investment as they will be great for kid's cards!

Recipe:

Stamps are from Woodware - stamped with Memento Ink and coloured in with promarkers and chalked with Papermania chalk
Scroll Paper is from Hobbycraft
Ribbons are also from Hobbycraft (29p a metre I think!)
Pirate themed buttons are from Craftime
Gold Pen & Gold Glitz It glitter glue
Card is from my stash and I marked the gold card with a pen lid (just to see what it would look like!)

Sooooo glad it's the weekend - am looking forward to crafting for the large majority of it seeing as I don't think the weather will be nice in Sussex!

Love,

0 comments: