Saturday, July 18, 2009

Woof Woof!

Isn't he a little cutie? I'm not normally a fan of animal cards but he was such a cutie...and then I found the DCWV Pet Stack (which was a little expensive but I thought I could probably get a few cards out of it!)

Close up of Mr Cutie!

Corner Paw Embellisments were really cute too!


Recipe:

Embellishments from Paper Cellar
Paw Paper is DCWV Pet Stack 8 x 8
Brown Glitter Paper is from Hobbycraft (think it's Flower Factory?)
Brown Wooden Effect Paper is from K & Company
Letters are from DCWV Spring Stack and I've written over them with a black gel pen
Ribbon is from stash and embellished with Gold Glitz It glitter glue

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Love,

1 comments:

SallyB

I'm not great animal fan either but this is a cute card for a doggy lover. Paw print paper is just so sweet.