Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sorry you're leaving...

Please excuse the horrendously rubbish photos! They were taken at night..am still yet to find a good way to take photos in the evening without them looking awful! I made this card for my Mum's friend at work (who I used to also babysit for) who is leaving to go and work at another school. I was under a bit of pressure with this one as it was for my Mum so it took a bit of work to get it right! First of all had to get the rest of the team at work to pick out colours and then I had to check with my Mum before I stuck things down to make sure she was happy with it! I think it worked quite well in the end - like these colours together.


I made the little paper bouquet myself out of paper and embellished it with fab Smooch accent ink once I got the shape right.

Recipe:

Papermania Retro Floral Paper
Papermania Plain Cardstock
Papermania Flowers and Glitter Brads for the centres
Flowers from Stash
Sentiment was typed out on plain pink cardstock
Size of card is A5
Ribbon is from American Crafts
Corners are from Papermania (think they are in a pack which goes with the Retrol Floral Pack)


Love,

0 comments: