Monday, July 06, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Since I have spent the past three days at Goodwood Festival of Speed, I have not had much time to do anything else (as I am sure you can imagine!) and I am really missing making my cards. I have a few orders to catch up on so I must make a start on those. I did find time to pop online to Craftbubble and find out I had won this week's sketchie challenge over on the Let's Get Stamping Group. Hurrah! Received my download from Katie so I am sure that it will make an appearance on one of my card's very soon! I will post a few pics of the FoS later this week although NOT of my sunburn - boy that was bad! I have never burnt so badly, not even in Florida or Egypt!! Crazy. Had a fab time though and managed to see lots of celebs including Lewis Hamilton, Jensen Button, Jay Leno, Jesse James, Jodie Kidd, Stirling Moss, Louise & Jamie Redknapp, Ben Fogle, Sebastian Loeb and Chris Meeke to name a few! It's a great weekend (if a little pricey) and I am absolutely cream crackered! Anyway, I hope everyone is well and glad it is a little cooler today.
Hope to get some cards on here again soon!
Love,

1 comments:

scrappyjacky

Glad you had such a great weekend...hope the sunburn soon improves.