Wednesday, July 08, 2009

No pictures...just a moan

Do you ever get one of those days when you feel like the world is out to get you? It's been one of those days. Not much seems to be going right at the moment so I'm finding it hard to be creative! Everything seems like an uphill struggle so it's difficult to be my usual happy self at the moment! I guess these times are what make you stronger but I'm not sure I can see the light at the end of the tunnel just yet :-s Never mind eh? I'm sure my woes are very insignifiant to other people's problems.

Am enjoying blog hopping and seeing everyone else's cards and getting inspiration. My craft stuff is a right mess AGAIN so I need to get organising and I HATE making my cards in a mess..wonder if that's just me! I do say to myself every time that I use something that I will put it straight away after I have used it but that rule lasts for about 10minutes! Really can't wait until I move out and make myself a little craft room. Yay! Wonder if everyone else has a crafty space or whether it just takes over the kitchen table/bedroom floor!!!

Hope everyone is well and feeling happier than me ;o)

Love,

2 comments:

Cherry

Sending happy faery sparkle your way , Hannah. Your cards are beautiful and the mojo will return. I know what you mean about the mess - I'm hopeless at clearing away directly. I use our study so have to keep it a bit tidier as DH uses it too. Hope you have a better day. XXX

scrappyjacky

I'm also hopeless at clearing up...and I actually like having the stuff all around me on the table....sadly as I craft on the dining room table and we do have to eat sometimes...it does have to be put away occasionally.I do at least have lots of storage space.
Hope you're soon back to your sunny self!