Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Arrival

I bought some Forever Friends stamps yesterday at The Range in Gosport (bit of a trek for me but you can find some gems there including my new X Cut Cutter Gift Set - yay!) so I had to use them today! My memento pad also dropped through the door from Joanna Sheen on Saturday morning (you CANNOT beat her for delivery and customer service - trust me I know having gotten HORRIBLE customer service recently from Artymiss). Anyway, I decided to have a go at using it and couldn't believe the difference it made to my stamped images! I am slowly getting a bit better at stamping and colouring the images in. Some of you who know me well, know that I LOVE making baby cards so this one was really fun to make, plus it makes a good addition to my card stash at work :o)

And a close up of the cute stamped image:

I thought was a bit different as it wasn't really using the tradition blues or pinks you get for baby cards but still thought it worked well. What do you think?

Recipe:

Anita's Card with corners rounded using X Cut Corner Rounder
Backing Paper from K & Company
Paper flowers from Papermania with added pearl centres
White cardstock from Sussex Stationers trimmed using X Cut Circle Cutter
Purple Cardstock from Papermania cut using X Cut Circle Cutter
Forever Friends stamp coloured in using Promarkers (Vanilla, Ivory, Blush, Saffron, Pastel Pink, Lilac, Blossom) and stamped using Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
Card chalked using Papermania Shimmer Chalk (LOVE THESE!)
Sentiment from Anita's Silver Sentiment Pack

Hope you like it!

Love,

1 comments:

Jane

such a cute little image and I love the colours!Joanna Sheen is the best I get my promarkers from her.
Jane
x