Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love You

This was a very quick card and probably only took me about ten minutes to make! A romantic one for my stash...can never make cards too early - Valentine's Day (incidentally also my birthday!) will be here before you know it! Just like Christmas...really need to start cracking on with my Christmas cards - I keep hearing all about Christmas in July and one card per week etc..I just can't get in the Wintery mood in Summer - seems all wrong...although I must say that the weather we are currently experiencing in the UK is much like Winter.

Recipe:

A6 Size Blank Card
Papermania Red Card Strip
Red ribbon from Hobbycraft (think it was about 39p per metre!)
Red Glitz it Glitter Glue
Mini Pearls
Sentiment from DCWV Spring Stack
Embellishment from Papermania

Hope you like it!
Off for a trip to the Range a bit later on as I acutally have a list of things to get - managed to run out of a few essential things and you can often find some bargains there and it's a little cheaper than Hobbycraft sometimes!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day...5pm can't come soon enough!


Love,


0 comments: