Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lothian Crafts

I was searching for some Cute Companions stamps and trawled the web to find the cheapest and came across this little beauty - Lothian Crafts. P& P is free over £5 and under £5 it's only £1.50. They have loads on offer including stamps from Joanna Sheen Popcorn the Bear etc) and Buzzcraft Fairy Doodles. I ordered my stamps last Friday after finding them for £9.99 (including p&p!) and they came the next day! Absolutely first class service - really would recommend them.

Love,

2 comments:

scrappyjacky

It's always nice to hear a recommendation for a company.I got my Fairy Doodles from Sharon Duncan Crafts...they also do free p+p...but a bit slower to deliver.

Craftyrose

I use them a lot and have been for some time now. Always very quick delivery and as a bonus I was sent a little something for being a loyal customer!! Highly recommended!! xx