Sunday, July 19, 2009

Flying High


It was my Grandad's birthday on Friday and I wanted to make him a handmade card with an aeroplane on it (he's as passionate about aircraft as Mr Hannah is!). I managed to get the aeroplane stamp from Mad about Cards for £1! What a bargain :o) This card didn't take me too long as it's a fairly simple layout. I wanted to use colours which reminded me of the sky (i.e white and blue!) and kept the stamp simple with no colours or effects.

Had to get a bit of glitter in there!

Close up to show the ribbons, glitter and buttons

Recipe

Paper from K & Company
Plain Ribbon from stash, Patterned Ribbon from Dovecraft
Buttons from Dovecraft
Stamped Image is Papermania stamped on Plain Card using Memento Black Ink (as well as using individual letters to stamp Grandad and Papermania Happy Birthday Stamp)
Light Blue Glitz It glitter glue

Love,