Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cute Christening

Wow is it Monday already? *sigh* I forgot to post this yesterday but here are some more cards that I made with another one of the Forever Friends stamps I bought at the weekend. I figured they were an investment and I can make lots of cards out of them ;o) That's what I told my credit card when it was crying as I was handing it over teehee! I made one for a boy and one for a girl - think the images are really REALLY cute! So glad I bought them.


Close up of the boy themed image:

Here is the girly one:

And a close up of the cutey:
I'm not sure which one is my favourite! I am torn :o) I think the cards are simple, but find that simple is often most effective (to quote my lovely mum!) Think they will fit nicely in my card stash.
Recipe:
Patterned Paper from K & Co
Plain Papers from Papermania (cut using X Cut Circle & Oval Cutter)
Corners cut using X Cut Corner Rounder
Forever Friends stamped on white cardstock from Sussex Stationers using Black Memento Ink and coloured using Promarkers (Vanilla, Ivory, Saffron, Satin, Blossom, Dusky Pink, Blue Pearl, Aqua, Blush)
Silver Glitz It Glitter Glue
Ribbons from stash
Sentiments handwritten
Shimmer Chalk from Papermania (although you can't really see it!)
Hope you like 'em!
Love,

1 comments:

scrappyjacky

Lovely cards...and you'll certainly be able to use them again and again.