Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Card for Nan

This was a birthday card for my Nan that I made in June but haven't had time to post! It's quite a modern card but my Nan isn't particularly traditional..and I think she's biaised as she'd like any card I made for her! My grandparents were down at the weekend and she bought 4 cards from my stash! :o)

You can't really see the corner bit with the 'Nan' peel-off so I took a bit more of a close up:

I LOVE this paper...from one of my best stacks...I really like all the different kinds of purple within the card but was a bit worried it was purple overload! But I think I just about get away with it ;o)

Recipe

Paper from DCWV Glitter Stack
Square Brads, Eyelets and Buttons from Stash
White & Purple Ribbons from Papermania
Border Peel-off from Anita's
Birthday Present image stamped in Purple Ink and embellished with purple glitz it glitter glue

Hope you like it!

Love,