Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stamp Mad Tag Challenge - June 09

Here is my entry for the June Stamp Mad Challenge over on Craftbubble - you had to use acetate OR peel-off's and since I don't have any acetate, I decided to use some peel'off's! I made this tag for a friend whose birthday it is next weekend. I was feeling quite summery with this heatwave we are currently having and as it's a July birthday, I thought this Tilda image would do the trick!

Papermania Cardstack Strips (Yellow & Blue)
Anita's Peel-off, Summer Selection (Gold)
Tilda Image was coloured using Cyan, Sky Blue, Yellow, Gold, Rose Pink, Ivory, Blush & Vanilla
For the water ripples I used Smooch Accent Ink (Azure)
Ribbons are from Hobbycraft
Gold Glitz It Glitter Glue for the inside of the shell
We R Memory Keeper's gold eyelet
Papermania Sentiment Stamps

Hope you like it!

Love,