Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sketchie Challenge #6

Here was Katie's sketch that we had to follow this week over on Craftbubble:

And here was my card using that sketchie!


Here is a (bit of a blurry!) close up Tilda:

To make this card I used:

Backing Paper is from Papermania's Retro Floral Colossal Paper Pack (8 x 8)
Papermania coutoure brown ribbon
Papermania green glitter ribbon
Brown and Pink Ribbon from American Crafts; Elements Premium Ribbon - Pink Essentials
Handmade paper prame and pink handmade backing paper from stash
Flowers and beads from stash (centre of main flower is from Papermania Glitter Brad selection)
Glitz it light green, and light pink glitter glue
Tilda image coloured using Blossom, Rose Pink, Lime Green, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Ivory and Blush

Hope you like it!

Love,

1 comments:

SallyB

Very cute and lovely pink!! I have fallen behind with my Tilda cards due to the summer events at the school.I am hoping to get some done tomorrow!