Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sketchie Challenge #5

It's Saturday again (boy don't the weeks fly by!) and time for another sketchie challenge over on the Let's Get Stamping group on Craftbubble. Here was Sharon's sketchie for this week:

And here is my card:

and a close up of Tilda coloured in with promarkers


I love this mix of colours and think they go really well together...quite a summery card I hope you'll agree!

To make this card I used:

DCWV Glitter Stack (again! steadily working my way through that pack!)
Papermania Cardstock
Tilda image coloured in with cornflower blue, aqua, lime green, green, blossom, ivory, vanilla, dusky pink
Ribbon from stash
Flower from Flora Doodles Daisy Box Blends Sunken Treasure, Teal and Brown with yellow card centre and green glitter papermania brad


Hope you like it!

Love,

0 comments: