Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sketchie Challenge #4

Here was the lovely Karen's sketchie that we had to follow this week over on the Let's Get Stamping Challenge on Craftbubble.

And here is my card:




I am trying to make myself use colours and techniques I don't normally use, so instead of reaching for my normal stash of pink papers, ribbons and brads, I chose to use blues and greens and am happy with the end result! I wanted the stamp to tie in with the rest of the colours on the card and I thought to myself "When was the last time I saw a blue or green elephant?" so I decided to keep it plain and just colour the flower in!


To make this card I used:


Papers from K & Company, Hopscotch boy 6 x 6 pad (using light blue & light green glitz it glitter glue to colour the spots)
Ribbons from stash
Green glitter brads from Papermania
Blue & Green Card from Papermania 6 x 6 colour stack
Stamped Image using Daisy & Dandelion Set - Pickles & Onions with flower coloured in with yellow and lime green promarkers.


Hope you've all had a fab weekend, I've been quite spoilt by Mr Hannah over the weekend which has meant not much crafting. Managed to steal some time last night to make this card amongst some orders for work.


Love