Monday, June 01, 2009

Promarker Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes...


This is my first attempt at making a card with an image coloured in with promarkers (only my second at colouring in an image with promarkers!) and I am pleased with the result! I decided to enter it into the promarker challenge although there a loads of amazing entries already but I thought I'd give it a go!

To make this card I used:

Blank stamped image (Dustin Pike Digi-stamp), pips and ribbon from Katie
Pink Buttons & Backing Card (Lilac) from stash
Pink Frame and lettering made using Cricut Expression covered with silver glitz it glitter glue
Image coloured in using promarkers: Monkey - Cinnammon & Shale with Blossom for the inside of his ears, Cherry -Berry Red & Carmine, Cherry Stalk - Forest Green & Lime Green, Cupcake Frosting - Blossom & Rose Pink with glitz it gold glitter glues for the sprinkles and Cupcake Case - Cool Aqua and Blue Pearl

Phew! More promarker colours than I thought! Definitely going to try promarkers more often and will practice on some more images this week.

Hope you like it,

9 comments:

helen

a lovely card hannah your colouring is great hon, thanks for entering our first challenge at PfP and good luck
hugs
helen x

mariaadams

A very cute card! Thanks for entering our first challenge at PFP.
Maria xx

The Crafty Den

Hi Hannah, what a cute card. Love the image and the glittery letters look fab. Thanks for joining our first challenge over at PFP. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

Susie Sugar

Fantastic card Han I love the colour and I love the image as well , great colouring
Hugs Susie xx

weewiccababe

beautiful card Hannah, love the image - your colouring is fab
thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Natalie

Lovely card, thanks for joining us for the first PFP challenge. x

Katie-Louise Oakley

Lovely crad! I love this image :) So cheeky lol xx

scrappyjacky

Love the card...and your promarker colouring is better than mine...can't really get to grips with them at all.

Ida / Little

Congratulations on being one of the winners for the first challenge!! :)

Hugs Ida