Thursday, June 25, 2009

Promarker Challenge #5 - Lemon & Meadow Green

This is my entry for this week's Promarker Challenge using the challenge colours of Lemon & Meadow Green. I have actually made the card for a good friend of mine at work - last week she told me that she was 14 weeks pregnant! I was over the moon for her and am very excited. She told me the other day that somebody had given her a card saying congrats and I thought it would be a nice idea to give her one that I had hand-made. I think it would also be nice to get one before the birth as most baby cards you see are for when the baby has been born! Anyway, here it is (apologies for the poor pic, as I've explained previously I usually make my cards in the evening when the light is rubbish!):


Here is a close up of pregnant Tilda:

Really loved the colour combo this week! I must admit that it was alot easier than last week's however, I did enjoying making a simplified card for once! I think my favourite part are the cute little green stars as buttons for her shoes. I also like the butteflies and the button centres for the daisies. I can't wait to give it to her tomorrow - hope she likes it!

To make this card I used:

Paper from Daisy & Dandelion A5 Picnic Pack
DCWV Matchmakers 2 Mat Stack (Neutrals)
Hobbycraft Adhesive Ribbon
Buttons & Butterflies from Stash
Tilda image coloured in using Meadow Green, Apple, Lemon, Vanilla, Ivory, Blush, Pastel Pink, Blossom with the wings coloured with Pink Glitz It glitter glue

Love,

9 comments:

The Crafty Den

Hi Hannah, what a gorgeous card and I'm sure your friend will be delighted with it. Love the pregnant Tilda image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Natalie

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

helen

Hannah what a lovely card i'm sure she will love it, thanks for entering this weeks challenge at PfP ....i love the buttons
hugs
helen x

weewiccababe

pretty card Hannah, what a lovely idea for your friend
thanks for joining us at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Gina

Gorgeous card :)
Thanks you for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

Caryn

Wonderful card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Kathyk

Loving the meadow and lemon combo - was a HUGE fan on the cinnamon and pumpkin - can't get it out of my head!!!!!!!!

Ida / Little

This is so sweet, the image is just adorable, love the glitter you have put on and the butterflies are fab! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Susie Sugar

What a sweet card Han I love this stamp and you have coloured her perfect
love Susie xx