Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Promarker Challenge #3 - Cinnamon & Pumpkin

This week's challenge over on the Promarker Challenge was Cinnamon & Pumpkin and having received the colours I needed yesterday I got down to work this evening! I couldn't find a decent background that just had brown and orange on it so I had to settle for including a dusty pink as well..but I think you get the picture that the main focuses of the card are the orange and brown.


I used:

Card from DCWV Glitter Stack (so worth the money - the card is fab!)
Cutie sticker from DCWV Spring Sticker stack
Buttons and Ribbon from stash
Promarkers, Cinnamon & Pumpkin of course but also used blush, ivory, pastel yellow as well as blossom & pastel pink for her wings. I think you are really only supposed to use the 'core' colours but I wanted to tie in with the pink in the background and I don't think it detracts from the brown and the orange embellishments.

Here is a close up of Tilda with a cute little flower I added in:


I'm starting to get used to my promarkers a bit more...I often think there isn't really a 'knack' to it - if you think it looks good then so be it! I am enjoying them but I get very protective of them!! My boyfriend asked if he could use one to highlight something the other day and I shrieked at him to put it back! Lol! I ordered some promarker wallets from Joanna Sheen and they came today so all my pens are in order..I have 49 now....eek! I've got the colours for the next few challenges so my credit card should be safe for a bit!

Love,

9 comments:

helen

hannah i love hove you've done the highlights on her jacket, its so different your colouring is fab, thanks for joining us theis week at PfP
hugs
helen x

The Crafty Den

Hi Han, your card is fantastic. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Great glittery paper. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

weewiccababe

gorgeous card Hannah, your colouring is fab
thanks for joining us again on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele

Fabulous card Hannah. Love the image and the lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Natalie

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

j

great card, love the image,fantastic colouring :):)

Jean x

Gina

Gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous :)
Thanks for joining in this week :)
Gina xxx

Ida / Little

Hi Hannah, what a cute card you have made, I really like your highlighting of lighter areas :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Caryn

Lol, credit cards are NEVER safe!!
Thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week and sharing your gorgeous creation.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx