Saturday, June 06, 2009

Promarker Challenge # 2 - Apple and Pink


Here is my attempt for Promarker Challenge which you had to use Apple and Pastel Pink this week (sorry for the picture, it's a little dark!)


And a close up of the lovely Tilda....


Think I went a bit OTT with the embellishments - am a bit worried it draws you away from Tilda! Really enjoyed playing with the two colours and seeing what I could find in my craft stash. Don't normally use these colours, so it was a great opportunity to do so! I am loving my promarkers and am learning through every card I do - I keep showing my cards to my boyfriend to justfy my spends teehee!

Am really enjoying all of my challenges but it is quite difficult to find time working 9-5 in the week to have a go at them all! I am very jealous of those of you who are lucky enough to be able to make cards full time :o) ... or even do it as a career :-p

Hope you've all had a good Saturday, I am officially pooped!

Love,

7 comments:

helen

gorgeous card hannah thanks for joining us at PfP theis week
hugs
helen x

The Crafty Den

Hi Hannah. What a really pretty card. Love the image and I don't think the embellishments are OTT, they look fab. I especially like the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cherry

Lovely card, Hannah, the colours work really well. Love the embellishments. XXX

Michele

Gorgeous card Hannah. Love the image and the lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

weewiccababe

beautiful card Hannah, love the wee buttons
thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
xx

Gina

Gorgeous card Hannah, I love all the embellishments, it does not take away from the image at all :)
Thank you for joining us again this week, hope to see you next week too :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Ida / Little

Gorgeous card, the little watering can is super cute. And your coloring looks fab! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

Hugs Ida