Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monochrome Thank You

I wanted to make a 'thank you' card for a lady at work who gave me free tickets to the opening night of the Goodwood Festivities on Friday. I had an absolute blast and it made a really nice change to do something like that. It was lovely to spend the evening outside listening to Beatles, Abba and Queen tribute bands and to top it off, amazing fireworks! Loved it. Was nice for Mr Hannah and I to spend some quality time together too...will try and post some pics up later this week. Anyway, onto the card! I was inspired by Susie's monochrome challenge over on Craftbubble and decided to stick with it for a classy looking 'thank you' card...
Backing Paper, Ribbon & embellishment are from Papermania
Button, Handmade Paper & White card from stash
Not sure where the sentiment is from!
Hope you like it!
Love,

1 comments:

Susie Sugar

Oh Wow !! This is just so perfect in every way, I love everything about it
Love Susie xx