Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ladybug Tilda

Here is one of only two cards I planned to make today! Thought the ladbug Tilda was sooo cute and just had to have a go at colouring her in :o) I really like how the red and black are both such bright colours but really go well together...as you can see I stuck to red and black as the main colours and even managed to get some wooden ladybugs in there too!


I made this card using:

Plain red card and I cut out black circles to make the 'spots'
Wooden ladybugs from stash
Tag, ribbon, black eyelet from stash and stamped sentiment was part of a free set in this months' Do Craft Creativity mag
Stamped image is Magnolia's Tilda Ladybug (plus black wire from stash to make the antennae!) I coloured her in using: Ladybug - Black, Berry Red; Tilda's Clothes and Boots - Black, Cool Grey 3, Berry Red, Carmine; for her skin - Ivory and Blush and hair was Pastel Yellow, Cinammon and Lemon and then I went over it again in Ivory.

Here is a close-up of Tilda:


Also got Adobe Photoshop on my laptop now (thank you Mr Hannah!) so I've added the copyright watermarks (how posh - I'm easily entertained!) and had a play with the photos. Now I have to go and make a Father's Day card for my mum to send to my Grandad...however, I can smell a roast cooking...I am hank marvin'!

Love, 

4 comments:

Jane

Thanks for following my blog!
I love this tilda, ladybugs are so cute!
Jane
x

Katie-Louise Oakley

Love the colours of this one Hannah! Very vibrant! Pop over ot my blog, theres something for you xx

Lou

Lovely card Han! I love those Magnolia stamps too!

When you have a mo, pop over to my blog to pick up an award i've passed onto you.

Lou x

Tracey

oh so sweet x