Monday, June 08, 2009

Father's Day Card


I was quite distracted (and tired) whilst making this card as The Apprentice was on but it was one of my 'quick cards' as my mum had asked me to make a Father's Day card for my Grandad as my grandparents are going on holiday in a few days. I think it is ok but not 100% sure about it - I guess you can't be happy with every card you do and it doesn't happen very often but hate it when it does! It was quite weird as I always used to use pre-packed embellishments (or made my own) but since my friend's over on CB got me into stamped images (and those bad boys - promarkers!) I've made quite a few cards with them on. It was quite hard to know what to put as the main image as my mum requested I didn't use a stamped image! Sorry about the poor quality of image - I'm still getting used to photoshop and it's settings, plus it's useless trying to take photos of cards when it's late.

Now, must go to bed as I've got work tomorrow. BOO!

Love,

2 comments:

Jane

Hi Hannah, Well I like the card! I do know what you mean though, sometimes you just don't know, but honestly I think it is great, I like the fabrics you have used.

Jane :0)
xx

LuLu

Fab card and love all the different textured layers you have used.

Lou
x