Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Crafty Me!

A sort of craft related post...! Here is me at the weekend crafting my little heart out!


The pic was taken by Mr Hannah who I realised I must post a picture of soon! I will get the Goodwood pics up tomorrow or Thursday....probably Thursday as it's Mr Hannah's Birthday tomorrow! Lots of nice presents and a few surprises for him planned. For those who don't know me very well I LOVE BIRTHDAY'S! Anyone's birthday...I just get so excited, I love 'em! Sooo...it's always a fun day :) On another note, I have to draw your attention to Mr Hannah's Blog which is here . He is a bit jealous that I have more followers than him hehe! He's only just started up though...he loves to build models and he's sold quite a few of them now (in order to buy me shoes hehe!) and I think they are really good! Take a look if you have a spare minute or two. Thanks!

Love,

2 comments:

Susie Sugar

Hi Han you have a great smile
Nice to see you are happy crafting
Hugs Susie xx

Cherry

Lovely happy you! It's always lovely to craft. I love Birthdays too - definitely celebrate the special! XXX