Sunday, June 07, 2009

Award from Katie!

Lots of happiness this weekend (which is much appreciated after the recent weeks I can tell you!) so thanks to you all for making me smile the past few days. Thanks so much to Katie for this award and I must pass this on as the rules say comment on this blog; cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog; nominate 5-10 blogs you feel show great attitude; link to your nominees within your blog post; comment on their blogs to let them know they receive the award; link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation. Phew!

My nominees are...

1) Lou (aka artycraftylou85)
2) Jane (aka MrsCards)
3) Kat

Thank you for all of your support,


2 comments:

SallyB

Thanks Hannah..its always lovely to get given an award..I shall try to remember to post it up and pass it on...always a difficult task as thre are so many lovely blogs.

Jane

Thank you very much Hannah, very much appreciated. I will pass it on in the next few days!

Jane :0)
xx