Sunday, June 07, 2009

2nd Prize for the Flower Fairie's Bookmark Challenge!

Well that was a bit of a surprise! I managed to win 2nd prize over on Craftbubble for Anna Davenport's Flower Fairie's Bookmark Challenge with this little beaut! :o) Prince Charming was my first ever go at colouring in a stamped image with my promarkers so it's extra special for me. I was over the moon at being placed as there were sooo many fab entries, especially the stitched ones (wish I could have the patience to cross stitch!) so it must have been a hard decision for Anna. Can't wait to receive my prize (Almond Blossom stamp set) - more stamps to add to my growing collection! 

Anyway, I'm off to try and make some cards...actually I have made some yummy brownies and they should be ready soon (they smell so yum!) so maybe 1 brownie (calorie-free of course) and then card-making!

Hope you are having a good Saturday!

Love,

6 comments:

Kat

well done on getting a place in the challenge, all entries were fab, your bookmarks too nice to be used as a bookmark ;)

enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Katx

SallyB

Oh... Well done! It looks great...I wish I had time to do every challenge as there are some lovely ones! Just starting an order for 33 Named Kids Bookmarks! keep me busy!

scrappyjacky

Well done on your win...it's always especially good to win a 'judged' competition...and the brownies sound great as well!!!

Cherry

Congratulations Hannah, enjoy your goodies. XXX

Katie-Louise Oakley

A big well done to you! Lovely bookmark, as always :) xx

Craftyhan

Thanks everyone for your kind comments :o) xxx