Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome!

Well this is my first post on my new blog having played around with layouts for about an hour now! I've seen so many other people's blogs that I was starting to get a bit jealous and started my own! So, here is mine! I hope to start following other blogs now and hope I manage to pick up a few follower's along the way too.

I'd love to hear from you so please contact me on here or on Craftbubble as I tend to be on both now most days. I hope to post as often as I can whether it be about crafting or my life in general (will try not to bore you!). 

As it says in my 'about me' section, I've recently got back into making cards after a bit of a break and now I can't stop. I would love to share hints, tips and techniques with other card fanatics as well as sharing pictures!

Hope to speak soon, lots of love, Hannah xXx

Ps. I am craftyhan on Craftbubble (in case you hadn't guessed!)

0 comments: