Monday, May 25, 2009

Sketchie Challenge 23rd May 09


For a few week's I had noticed on people's blogs and in their gallerie's something called sketchie challenge adnd kept wondering what it was until I noticed the Stamping Mad group over on Crraftbubble. I decided to have a go this week using Karen's fab 'sketchie' and this is the end result. I love working with pink as I'm sure you can tell but decided to use black to highight the different pinks I used! 
The background is actually black felt, the pink glittery ribbon was from a birthday cake, the black and white (with pink glitz glue on it!) buttons were from my mum's button box and the pink stars were from my local sewing shop. The pink flowers were from a floradoodles set I bought from Joanna Sheen last week. I stamped the flower image and coloured it in with promarkers and laid it on top of black handmade papers.
I think it's really important (for me!) to get quite a few different textures into my cards as I likethe way you can use the different fabrics, buttons etc but in the same colour (if that makes sense!) Have to keep up the sketchie challenge, was nice to get involved in another challenge! 

Han x

1 comments:

Craftyrose

I saw this on craftbubble! It's gorgeous! Just love those colours! xx