Sunday, May 31, 2009

Christening Cards



I was asked by a colleague at work to make a Christening card for a boy and these were my attempts! I made two as I haven't really got any Christening cards in my stash at work so the one she doesn't one can be added to my collection!

I haven't had alot of time this weekend to make cards so these are the only two I've managed to make *sniff*. Hope you like them! I kept them fairly plan and made the little baby-gro myself which I was quite pleased with! Enjoyed using all the different blue buttons I could find by rooting around in the button box!

Am hoping to do some more tomorrow as the cricut machine goes back to it's owner tomorrow so need to do some more die cuts asap. Also received my fab stamped images from Katie yesterday so hoping to give them a go at some point this week using my promarkers! I think most of the challenges on craftbubble close today so a whole new set of challenges no doubt will be announced this week. Hurrah!

Really suffering with hayfever this weekend so itchy eyes don't make card making very easy! Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend enjoying ths sunshine - I have got a watch mark from being out in the sun all day yesterday! Woohoo!

Love,