Monday, May 25, 2009

Caterpillar Cutie

It's been a busy bank holiday for me as I've managed to make quite a few different cards today. The rest of the family are on holiday at the moment so I get to leave my craft stuff out on the table and not get nagged to tidy it up so we can eat! It's bliss I can tell you! I've really been enjoying playing with the cricut machine my boyfriend's mum has lent me for the next few days and I've managed to make a few groovy cards with the die cuts including this cute little caterpillar.

After the bad news I received on Saturday, I have ploughed my energies into card making to keep myself relaxed and to take my mind off things and I've made some of my best cards which has kept me a (relatively!) happy bunny.

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but at least it's a 4 day week :o) I'm off to watch the rest of Britain's Got Talent semi-finals so this is the last post of the day.

Enjoy your evening,

3 comments:

Cherry

Cute caterpillar cards. Love your work and blog. I'm fairly new to this too so it's good to see what others are doing. XXX

Eryka's Place

I luv the layout of your blog!!!
No matter what i try i cannot get any images up-can you give me some hints?

craftyhan

Thanks Cherry and Eryka, glad you like it! :) As for the images, it you are posting them in the blog - just add them in via the image icon. If you want it on the sidebar, add gadget then image - I think! Han x