Friday, May 22, 2009

Bookmark Challenge: introducing Prince Charming


Here is my attempt (it is actually my second but I preferred this entry and wasn't sure if I could enter twice!) for Anna's Bookmark Challenge over on Craftbubble. I am so proud of my little frog, complete with glitter crown as I got to colour him in with my one of my new promarkers (now I can see why you all rave about them!) It took me about 45mins which includes stamping, colouring and cutting out mr froggy but I really enjoyed making it. I'm happy with the end result!

I'm making myself enter challenges where I wouldn't normally make things like bookmarks or tags as I think it makes me more creative in different ways, plus I am eager to try new things and am willing to give anything a go! 

Anyway, entries must be in by 31st May so you still have time to enter :o)